The Quality Analyst completes quality assurance reviews on insurance operations processes particularly on Casualty Claims – Professional Indemnity and Public Liability. Provides feedback & recommendations on areas of improvement for activities done. The role also entails participation in Quality, Process Improvement, and Operations projects, with a specific focus on reporting and project support.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
A. Quality Assurance Operations
- Completion of quality reviews in accordance with the set guidelines and department procedures.
- Extract data in the claims system to be audited and ensure appropriate storage.
- Review email correspondence, claims systems, claims and underwriting portfolios for information, syntax, and language accuracy, as well as adherence to correct processes.
- Manage ad-hoc requests relating to the quality framework.
- Undertake other apparent quality assurance tasks across multiple business portfolios, delivering robust quality review results.
B. Client Services
- Comply with privacy and compliance requirements for Casualty and Liability claims and other departments if necessary.
- Complete all privacy and compliance training as required.
- Take opportunities to build and maintain positive and constructive relationships with our stakeholders
- Undertake other duties assigned, as required, by the line manager
- Depending on business requirements, duties may change to an equivalent level of seniority and responsibility (in the event that duties are to change significantly, this will be discussed before changes take effect).
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience in lieu of education.
- At least 2+ years of knowledge and exposure in Casualty Claims – Professional Indemnity and Public Liability.
- 2+ years experience in a similar role (Quality Analyst) in an Insurance setting
- Demonstrated knowledge and capability with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Reporting experience
- Previous involvement with Agile projects/familiar with Agile concepts
- Quality assurance experience within the Insurance industry
- Experience with Guidewire suites – Billing Center, Policy Center, Claim Center
- Exposure with Australian Business Insurance.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Good customer service and relationship management skills
- High degree of attention to detail
- High level of computer literacy
- Strong organizational skills
- Well-developed cognitive and analytical capabilities
- Comfortable working with a team in a virtual teaming environment
- Amenable to work in BGC, Taguig